2- Make A Deposit In Your Account Using The Secure Banking System.
3- Click On "Play For Real", Wait For The Game To Load Then Start Playing.
Play For Fun:
Click On "Free Offers", Wait For The Game To Load Then Start Playing.
After placing the ante, you are dealt 5 cards face up, while the dealer receives 5 cards, with one showing. You must then decide whether to bet or fold. Folding forfeits the hand and the ante is lost. If you decide to bet, twice the amount of the ante is added to the pile and the dealer's cards are displayed. In order for the bet to continue, the dealer's hand must contain at least an Ace-King to qualify. If the hand does not qualify, your bet and ante are returned and you win an amount equal to the ante. If the dealer's hand does qualify and your hand beats it, the your ante is returned and your bet is paid out according to the value of the hand. If the dealer's hand wins you lose the ante and the bet.
A winning hand pays out according to these odds:
Description of hand
A, K, Q, J, 10 of same suit
10S, JS, QS, KS, AS
Five cards of same suit in sequence
4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D
4 of a kind
Four cards of the same rank
7S, 7C, 7D, 7H
Three of a kind plus a pair
3D, 3S, 3C, KS, KH
Five cards of the same suit
3H, 7H, 10H, QH, AH
Five cards in sequence
5C, 6D, 7C, 8H, 9S
3 of a kind
Three cards of the same rank
JH, JS, JD
Two pairs of different rank
5H, 5S, 9C, 9S
1 Pair or A-K
Two cards of the same rank
If two hands are tied in rank, the following rules apply:
(1) If both have straight flushes, flushes, or straights, the highest card that is part of the hand determines the winning hand. If the highest card still results in a tie then the next highest card will determine the winner. And so on...
(2) If both have a full house, then the highest 3 of a kind will determine the winner.
(3) If both have three of a kind the highest ranking three of a kind will win.
(4) The highest-ranking pair in the hand will decide two hands with two pair. If this still results in a tie then the remaining pairs will be compared and the highest-ranking pair will then decide the winner.
(5) If both have a single pair then the highest-ranking pair will win. If this is also a tie then next highest-ranking single card will determine the winner. If this still results in a tie then the next highest single ranking card will determine the winner. And so on...
Progressive Super Jackpot
In addition to the table play, there is an extra added attraction to Caribbean Stud. The Progressive Super Jackpot!!! You play by dropping one token into the slot in the table prior to making the ante. For this token, you receive a chance at the Progressive Super Jackpot regardless of the outcome of the table bet.
Royal Flush 100%
Straight Flush $1000
4 of a Kind $500
Full House $100